HR Resources & Events
HR Alliance does not endorse any product, service, individual or organization listed on this page. Listings are not accompanied by any kind of endorsement by HR Alliance. All information is maintained by the service/resource provider and HR Alliance does not guarantee the accuracy of any listing. It is the responsibility of all parties to validate the information contained on this page and perform all required due diligence before entering into a relationship. HR Alliance is not liable for any harm or damages resulting from the use of or engagement of any service/resource provider listed in this directory. Below is a list of HR Resources/Events you may find useful. Some are free and others are discounted to HR Alliance members.
- "Multi-Generational Workforce Benefits Evolution", featuring speakers from HUB International, Wednesday, June 23, 2021, 9:00 - 10:30 AM EDT. Click here for more information or to register.
Annual Sponsor Podcast:
- Extensio Law presents, extensio@work - Click here to learn more or view podcasts.
- Women In Technology, Summer 2021 Virtual Job Fair, Wednesday, July 14, 2021, 3:00 - 6:00 PM ET. Click here for more information or to register as an "Exhibitor" or a "Job Seeker".
Compensation, Benefits and Surveys:
- 2021 GovCon Survey - Fringe Benefits Benchmarking Survey
- Washington Area Total Rewards Association (WATRA)
Inclusion and Diversity Blog - By Board Member, Alex Allen
- Proximity: Our Defining Moment Post-Crisis
- The Cisco Customer Experience Journey to an Inclusive Culture: Leveraging the Power of Proximity