HR Resources & Events
HR Alliance does not endorse any product, service, individual or organization listed on this page. Listings are not accompanied by any kind of endorsement by HR Alliance. All information is maintained by the service/resource provider and HR Alliance does not guarantee the accuracy of any listing. It is the responsibility of all parties to validate the information contained on this page and perform all required due diligence before entering into a relationship. HR Alliance is not liable for any harm or damages resulting from the use of or engagement of any service/resource provider listed in this directory. Below is a list of HR Resources/Events you may find useful. Some are free and others are discounted to HR Alliance members.
- HUB International presents: "Workplace Evolution: Absence Management Policies that Keep Pace with Today's Modern Workplace", Wednesday, September 20, 2023, 1:00 - 2:00 PM EDT. Click here for more information or to register.
- HUB International presents: "Fostering a Culture of Well-Being: Physical, Mental, Financial, and Social Health in the Workplace", Wednesday, October 11, 2023, 8:00 AM - Noon ET. Click here for more information or to register.
Annual Sponsor Podcast:
- Cordia Resources "Talkin' Talent" with Sam McCarthy. Click here to learn more and select a Podcast.
Annual Sponsor Resources:
- Cordia Resources "2023 Human Resources' Salary Guide". Click here to learn more or to receive your guide,
- Women in Technology presents: WIT Virtual Job Fair, Wednesday, November 8th, 2 - 6 PM ET, Click here for more information or to register as an Exhibitor.
Compensation, Benefits and Surveys: