HR Resources & Events
HR Alliance does not endorse any product, service, individual or organization listed on this page. Listings are not accompanied by any kind of endorsement by HR Alliance. All information is maintained by the service/resource provider and HR Alliance does not guarantee the accuracy of any listing. It is the responsibility of all parties to validate the information contained on this page and perform all required due diligence before entering into a relationship. HR Alliance is not liable for any harm or damages resulting from the use of or engagement of any service/resource provider listed in this directory. Below is a list of HR Resources/Events you may find useful. Some are free and others are discounted to HR Alliance members.
- Helios HR presents: Human Capital Impact Forum, "Well-Being @ Work: Key to Employee Retention & Business Sustainability", Friday, April 30, 2021, 9:00 - 10:15 am ET. Click here for more information or to register.
- Cordia Resources presents: "Adapting Benefits to Meet the New Normal", Wednesday, May 5, 2021, 11:00 am - 12:00 pm ET. Click here for more information or to register.
- WIT.Connect, "Ethical Implications and Accountability fo Algorithms", Thursday, April 15, 2021, 4:00 - 6:00 PM ET. Click here for more information or to register.
Compensation, Benefits and Surveys:
- 2021 GovCon Survey - Fringe Benefits Benchmarking Survey
- 2021 Benefits Strategy & Benchmarking Survey - Gallagher
- Washington Area Total Rewards Association (WATRA)
Inclusion and Diversity Blog - By Board Member, Alex Allen
- Proximity: Our Defining Moment Post-Crisis
- The Cisco Customer Experience Journey to an Inclusive Culture: Leveraging the Power of Proximity