Most Regular Monthly Programs adhere to the following schedule:
Regular Program Cost:
- On-site Registration, Networking and Breakfast 7:45 AM
- Welcome and Introductions 8:20 AM
- Program 8:25 AM - 10:00 AM
- Post Event Networking 10:00 - 10:30 AM
Leadership Series Event Cost:
- Members - no charge, registration required by logging in and using "Member" registration path
- Non-members, Guests of Members, Public - $60 (Follow the "Public" registration path)
- Members and Organizational Substitutes - $75 (Organizational Substitutes contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the promo code to register for $75.)
- Non-members, Guests of Members, Public - $125 (Follow the "Public" registration path)
Valo Park (formerly Gannett/Tegna)
7950 Jones Branch Drive
McLean, VA 22102
Directions to Valo Park
Upcoming Programs and Events for HR Alliance DC:
Save the Dates for Future Programs
|March 6, 2019
||Scaling Humans: The Impact of Artificial Intelligence on Human Resources - Sponsored by Reflektive
||Brad Mascho, NCI Information Systems
|March 28, 2019
||Networking Happy Hour Event
- Willis Towers Watson
- Cordia Partners & Resources
|April 1, 2019
||2019 HR Alliance Annual Compensation Survey & Trend Report Launch Date - Participants welcome!
||Past and newly interested participants, be expecting materials from Pearl Meyer. Contact email@example.com with any questions.
|April 4, 2019
||Leadership Series Program - The Business Case for Ethics in HR - The critical intersection between ethics, HR and business practices
||Steve Miranda, CEO & Founder, Four Forces Consulting, LLC
|April 23, 2019
||HR Alliance annual compensation survey "Participation is Easy" webinar
||Pearl Meyer - 1:00 PM EDT (Registration required)
Wednesday March 6, 2019
- May 1, 2019
- June 5, 2019
- July 18, 2019 - Leadership Series
Scaling Humans: The Impact of Artificial Intelligence on Human Resources
Networking: 7:45 - 8:15 AM
Join us early for an opportunity to meet new people!
Artificial intelligence (AI) – it’s the new buzzword in the technology space. Everyone’s talking about it, but really…what is it? How can I get it? And how will it impact today’s workforce?
Join NCI’s chief AI offer, Brad Mascho, to learn:
- An overview of AI and how it is shifting the culture of today’s workforce
- The practical benefits AI can offer Human Resource professionals
- How AI is scaling human potential to reach new heights
- Strategies for implementing and integrating AI to support your team
Brad Mascho, Chief Artificial Officer, NCI Information Systems
Brad Mascho serves as NCI’s chief artificial intelligence officer. In this role, he is responsible for leading a new corporate division focused around artificial intelligence (AI) initiatives and strategy to accelerate, automate and augment repeatable processes for NCI’s customers, quickly turning data into actionable intelligence.
Before joining NCI, Brad co-founded CrossChx, Inc., the industry leader in building meaningful AI that empowers and scales humans. Backed by nearly $50 million in venture capital and under his direction as president, CrossChx quickly expanded to a nationwide customer base with more than 100 employees. During this time, the Ohio-based company made Columbus Business First’s list of Best Places to Work for three consecutive years.
Prior to this, Brad served as an advisor to several fast-growing technology startups. He also spent a decade advising members of Congress and was an executive at a leading insurance association.
Brad earned a reputation as a “change agent” after tackling significant challenges in healthcare such as the opioid crisis and global identity resolution. He earned a B.A. and M.A. from Miami University in Oxford, Ohio.
This program has been preapproved by HRCI for 1.5 HR (General)
recertification credit hours toward aPHRTM
, PHR, PHRca, SPHR, GPHR, PHRiTM
. The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s (HRCI) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
This program has been submitted to SHRM and is valid for 1.5 Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM
A special thanks to our program sponsor:
Forward-thinking organizations use Reflektive’s people management platform to drive employee performance and development with Real-Time Feedback, Recognition, Check-Ins, Goal Management, Performance Reviews, 1-on-1 Profiles, and Analytics.
Thursday March 28, 2019
Networking Event at Greenhouse Bistro
Willis Towers Watson and Cordia Partners & Resources