Preparations Are Underway for our 2023 Survey!
The HR Alliance DC Compensation Survey & Trend Report, entering into its 35th year, can help you attract and retain the DC-metro area’s top talent, while helping your organization continuously improve its compensation practices and talent management strategies. It is one of the most comprehensive sources of information on salaries, incentive pay, and compensation practices in the DC Metro region.
In 2022, we compiled data on over 400 positions across over 75 job families covering over 51,000 incumbents in the Greater Washington, DC metro area.
Here is a sample of the findings:
- DC area turnover continued to be significantly lower than the average for the entire US.
- The survey saw an increase in investment in Talent Acquisition, with over 45% of organizations reporting it as their top area of investment for their Human Resources Departments.
- This year 53% of companies have reported that they see about the same levels of productivity from employees working remotely as they do from those working on-site.
The launch for our 2023 survey will occur on April 3rd. Our Compensation Survey Committee is busy making plans for the launch. If you are interested in participating in the 2023 compensation survey and did not participate last year, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so we can ensure that you receive submission materials from our survey partner, Pearl Meyer.
- April 1 -Effective date for the data.
- April 3 - Launch Date
- April 25, 1:00 PM EDT - “Participation is Easy Webinar”
- Click here or on the link to register directly in Zoom: https://pearlmeyer.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJMpdOitrj0pH9WV7GJR0kvi3cjT3_QZBBTm
- Our survey partner, Pearl Meyer, will be hosting this webinar using Zoom Meeting.
- June 16 - Submission Due Date
- August 21 – Report Publication Date
- October 18 – 2023 Survey Results Webinar
HR Alliance Members and survey participants receive a discount on the price of the survey. Below are the 2023 price points:
Price Structure for 2023:
- Survey Participants
- Organizational Member - $1,135
- Individual Member - $1,550
- Non-Member - $1,850
- Organizational Member - $3,450
- Individual Member - $3,950
- Non-Member and Base Price - $4,450
- Federal Government Agencies - $2,400
- Small firms and/or Independent Contractors - Will purchase the survey on behalf of their client for the appropriate Participant or Non-participant price.
- Consultant firms (for use with up to five clients) - $5,950
- For more than five clients, add another $1,200 per client.
- For ten or more clients - $10,000
2022 Annual Compensation Survey is Still Available for Purchase!
Please reach out to email@example.com or call us at 703-433-9576 to confirm your price point and to receive the appropriate link to allow for secure purchase from our website. Invoices that show payment options are also available, upon request.
Those who participated in our 2022 survey and HR Alliance DC members will receive discounts on the purchase price.
The 2021 Compensation Survey is Now Available at a Reduced Price
The discounted price of the 2021 Compensation Survey is:
- $750 for participants
- $1,150 for non-participants
Our discounted surveys may only be purchased by a company for use within that company for its internal staff. We will no longer sell past surveys to consulting firms for use with multiple clients.
To purchase the 2021 Compensation Survey or for more information about the survey or HR Alliance DC, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-433-9576.
Note: The discounted price includes all Adobe and Excel files for the 2021 Compensation Survey, but the on-line "Data on Demand" features are no longer available.
We do have the ability to provide you with our past survey reports for the year's 2010-2021. If you are interested in purchasing any of these surveys at a discounted price, please contact us at email@example.com. Past surveys will no longer be sold to consulting firms for use with multiple clients.