Our 2022 Survey Has Launched - Participants Welcome!
The HR Alliance DC Compensation Survey & Trend Report, entering into its 34th year, can help you attract and retain the DC-metro area’s top talent, while helping your organization continuously improve its compensation practices and talent management strategies. It is one of the most comprehensive sources of information on salaries, incentive pay, and compensation practices in the DC Metro region.
In 2021, we compiled data on over 500 positions across over 75 job families covering over 55,000 incumbents in the Greater Washington, DC metro area.
Here is a sample of the findings:
- DC area turnover continued to be slightly lower than the average for the entire US.
- The survey saw an increase in investment in Talent Acquisition, with over 50% of organizations reporting it as their top area of investment for their Human Resources Departments.
- Over 65% of participating organizations stated that Diversity & Inclusion is an important priority or among their highest priorities.
We have launched our 2022 survey! If you are interested in participating in the 2022 compensation survey and did not receive submission materials from our survey partner, Pearl Meyer, on April 4th, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so we can ensure that you have what you need to participate.
- April 1 - Data Effective Date
- April 4 - Launch Date for 2022 Survey
- April 26 - "Participation is Easy" Webinar
- Contact email@example.com to receive the link to the recording.
- June 17 - Data Due Date
- August 22 - Report Publication Date
- October - 2022 Results Webinar
New Job Families Added:
Enhancements planned for 2022:
- Chief Technology Officer
- Cloud Computing
- Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence
- Robotics/Artificial Intelligence
- Data Scientist
- EEO Diversity
- Product/Brand Management
Policies and Practices Section
- Additional questions regarding Merit Increases
- New questions regarding Referral Bonuses
HR Alliance Members and survey participants receive a discount on the price of the survey. Below are the 2022 price points, which are the same as those for 2021.
Price Structure for 2022:
Staff note: Companies that purchase our survey are only permitted to use the compensation data with its own internal staff, unless they are purchasing as a Consultant Firm and have been granted permission to use the data with multiple clients.
- Survey Participants
- Organizational Member - $1,085
- Individual Member - $1,450
- Non-Member - $1,800
- Organizational Member - $3,450
- Individual Member - $3,950
- Non-Member and Base Price - $4,450
- Federal Government Agencies - $2,300
- Small firms and/or Independent Contractors - Will purchase the survey on behalf of their client for the appropriate Participant or Non-participant price.
- Consultant firms (for use with up to five clients) - $5,950
- For more than five clients, add another $1,200 per client.
- For ten or more clients - $10,000
- Consultant firms must submit a letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to request purchase for multiple clients and include a list of clients with whom the data will be shared. The firm must agree to share the data only with those companies listed/approved.
The 2021 Compensation Survey is Still Available for Purchase
Please reach out to email@example.com or call us at 703-433-9576 to confirm your price point and to receive the appropriate link to allow for secure purchase from our website. Invoices that show payment options are also available, upon request.
Those who participated in our 2021 survey and HR Alliance DC members will receive discounts on the purchase price.
The 2020 Compensation Survey is Available at a Reduced Price
The discounted price of the 2020 Compensation Survey is:
- $750 for participants
- $1,150 for non-participants
Our discounted surveys may only be purchased by a company for use within that company for its internal staff. We will no longer sell past surveys to consulting firms for use with multiple clients.
To purchase the 2020 Compensation Survey or for more information about the survey or HR Alliance DC, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-433-9576.
Note: The discounted price includes all Adobe and Excel files for the 2020 Compensation Survey, but the on-line "Data on Demand" features are no longer available.
We do have the ability to provide you with our past survey reports for the year's 2010-2020. If you are interested in purchasing any of these surveys at a discounted price, please contact us at email@example.com. Past surveys will no longer be sold to consulting firms for use with multiple clients.