2021 Compensation Survey
The HR Alliance Compensation Survey & Trend Report is one of the most comprehensive sources of information on salaries, incentive pay, and compensation practices in the DC Metro region.
Our HR Alliance 2021 Annual Compensation Survey & Trend Report launched on April 1st. The 2021 time-line and enhancements are listed below. At this time, our survey partner, Pearl Meyer, is working to finalize submissions. Those participating in 2021 are encouraged to work directly with their assigned account manager regarding questions about their submissions.
Those who participate in our 2021 survey and HR Alliance DC members will receive discounts on the purchase price.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 703-433-9576 with any additional questions.
2021 Projected time-line:
- April 1 - Launch Date for 2021 Survey - Participants Welcome!
- April 20 - "Participation is Easy" Webinar
- July - Finalizing Submissions
- August - Pre-orders Accepted
- August 23 - Report Publication - Survey available for purchase to the general public
- October - Compensation Survey Results Webinar
Enhancements to 2021 Survey:
- Additional Benchmarking Position – Diversity & Inclusion Officer
- Given employers are adding this role, HR Alliance is including this position to stay current with our participating companies and remains committed to supporting inclusion and diversity
- Additions to Policies & Practices section (Trend Report)
- Questions regarding the COVID-19 Pandemic and its impact on organizations
- New section of questions regarding Diversity & Inclusion
- Inclusion of zip codes for the Norfolk/Hampton Roads area
- We will now be collecting incumbent data for zip codes in the Norfolk/Hampton Roads area
- Survey Participants
- Organizational Member - $1,085
- Individual Member - $1,450
- Non-Member - $1,800
- Organizational Member - $3,450
- Individual Member - $3,950
- Non-Member and Base Price - $4,450
- Federal Government Agencies - $2,300
- Small firms and/or Independent Contractors - Will purchase the survey on behalf of their client for the appropriate Participant or Non-participant price.
- Consultant firms (with multiple clients) - $5,950
The 2019 Compensation Survey is Now Available at a Reduced Price
The discounted price of the 2019 Compensation Survey is:
- $650 for participants
- $950 for non-participants
To purchase the 2019 Compensation Survey or for more information about the survey or HR Alliance DC, please contact us at email@example.com or 703-433-9576.
Note: The discounted price includes all Adobe and Excel files for the 2019 Compensation Survey, but the on-line "Data on Demand" features are no longer available.
We do have the ability to provide you with our past survey reports for the year's 2010-2019. If you are interested in purchasing any of these surveys at a discounted price, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Past surveys will no longer be sold to consulting firms for multiple clients.