Please review this position. If you are interested, click on "Apply for this position".
Our client in Columbia, MD, a government contractor, seeks an HR and Recruiting Manager to support the services division of their expanding IT business.
The successful candidate will have 7-10 years experience in HR and Recruiting, to include operating in a Government Contracting / Intelligence Community, environment.
- Manage a successful recruiting team - contributing to successful sourcing strategies, use of job board and planning of hiring events.
- Develop and review corporate HR/Administration policies, promoting best (and current) industry practices.
- Liaise with ASO (Administrative Services Organization) to coordinate and administer benefits - maintaining complete, accurate records.
- Manage compliance/audits as necessary
- Serve as employee interface - conducting new hire orientations to exit interviews.
- Partner with peers in Security, Accounting and Operations.
- Escalate matters as appropriate to EVP, Administration and General Counsel
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 7-10 years in HR and Recruiting
- Undergraduate degree
- Government Contracting experience - to include the Intelligence Community
- U.S. Citizenship (given Federal Contract requirements)
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills that result in consensus solutions
- Strong people management/leadership skills including developing new staff, mentoring tenured staff, clarifying roles and responsibilities and fostering cross functional teamwork
- Pleasant, professional manner
- During COVID-19 this will be a remote role. Expectation is that this role will remain remote with 9-5 working hours, with certain functions requiring on site workdays in Columbia, MD headquarters - e.g. new hire orientations, audits, etc.
|Posting Start Date:
||This listing expires on: 8/22/2020