Start Date: 6/8/2022 7:45 AM EDT
End Date: 6/8/2022 10:30 AM EDT
Venue Name: Westwood Country Club Location:
800 Maple Ave East
Vienna, VA United States 22180
HR Alliance DC
Networking: 7:45 - 8:15 AM
Join us early for an opportunity to meet new people!
We've been through more change in the past two years than we have in the previous five years. It's been taking a toll on us mentally, emotionally, relationally, physically and professionally, especially as HR leaders. How can we continue to strengthen our mindset and our resilience to be able to move forward with confidence (and sanity!) amid so much change?
We can learn to equip ourselves to better respond to change and those “I didn’t see it coming moments” and become more resource-full, so we’re more confident in handling challenges and change in the future. We can also learn from and connect with each other, so we can co-create the future of work together.
- Understand how the brain responds to change, so you can more effectively navigate continued uncertainty with greater responsiveness and less reactivity
- Identify the antidote to the resistance so many us feel amid change and discover the factors that may be driving your leaders' and employees' resistance to change
- Learn a 3-step process to activate resilience that you can apply to any area of your life or work
Rachel Druckenmiller, MS - Founder, Speaker & Facilitator at UNMUTED
As the CEO of UNMUTED, a training and development company, Rachel Druckenmiller is on a mission to humanize the workplace by igniting resilience, connection, engagement and compassion in organizations, leaders and teams. Recognized by Forbes as a Next1000 honoree in 2021, the #1 Health Promotion Professional in the U.S. by the Wellness Council of America in 2015, a 40 Under 40 Game Changer in 2019, and one of The Daily Record’s Leading Women of 2020, Rachel is a national thought leader in the field of employee engagement and wellbeing. She has facilitated over 300 virtual learning experiences since March 2020 as a keynote speaker, workshop facilitator and leadership trainer. Rachel has spoken to leaders at a wide range of organizations, including Citizens Bank, Sherwin-Williams, the Federal Aviation Administration, the National Education Association and the American Heart Association. Follow her on LinkedIn, subscribe to her UnmuteYourself
LinkedIn newsletter and learn more about her work on her website at www.UnmutedLife.com
Rachel posts inspirational videos and other content on LinkedIn. Follow her there and on her website www.UnmutedLife.com
, where you can download her resilience toolkit.
HR Certification Institute's® (www.HRCI.org
) official seal confirms that HR Alliance DC meets the criteria for pre-approved recertification credit(s) for any of HRCI’s eight credentials, including SPHR® and PHR®. This program has been awarded 1.50 HR (General) credits.
HR Alliance DC is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. This program is valid for 1.50 PDCs for the SHRM-CP®or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit shrmcertification.org
Pricing for In-Person:
- This program will be In-Person, but we will be live-streaming through our Zoom Meeting platform. This will be a highly interactive program with active participation from attendees within the room as well as those attending virtually.
- There is free on-site parking.
- Those attending in-person are welcome to remain after the program to network and talk with our speaker.
- In-Person Registration Closes at 5:00 PM on 6.6.22.
- Individual and Organizational Members - Free
- Annual Sponsors - Free
- Virtual Members - $30
- Org. Member Substitutes - Free (promo code must be entered)
- Public - $60