Start Date: 5/1/2019 7:45 AM EDT
End Date: 5/1/2019 10:00 AM EDT
Venue Name: Valo Park (Formerly Gannett/Tegna) Location:
7950 Jones Branch Drive
McLean, VA United States 22102
HR Alliance DC
Networking: 7:45 - 8:15 AM
Join us early for an opportunity to meet new people!
Have you ever wondered what it really takes to get that proverbial “seat at the table” to which HR professionals are always aspiring? Come join us for a panel discussion with several Senior Executives as they answer questions submitted by our HR Alliance DC members on topics such as:
- What does that “seat at the table” really mean? How can HR make a real difference to business strategy and success?
- How do executives view the changing labor market and need for human capital strategy?
- What are the hot skills that companies, and HR need to be thinking about today to support future growth?
- How does the tracking and reporting of human capital data really drive business decisions?
- What keeps executives up at night when they think about the world of human capital planning and management?
- How does diversity and inclusion really impact a business and how does HR help business thrive through focus on D&I?
- What trends are executives paying most attention to in the human capital arena – Wellness? Technology? Work/Life Balance? The Future of Work (mobility, telecommuting, Gig Economy)?
We have lined up some experienced and successful senior executives from across multiple industries and have asked them to visit with us and engage in a frank and open discussion about HR and how we can best partner with and understand the business to drive growth and success for employees and stakeholders alike. The panel discussion will be moderated by one of our very own board members and we will be taking questions live from the audience as well as the ones already mentioned.
We are looking forward to a meaningful dialogue and hope that you will plan to be part of the conversation!
- Sandy Gillespie - COO, NCI Information Systems
- Jack Ginsburg - VP, Growth, Federal Civilian Division, GDIT
- Tammy Heller - CHRO, Perspecta
- Jonathan Nash - VP, Business Development & Chief Strategy Officer, Blumont
- Clay Worley – CHRO, NCI Information Systems
Laura Viehmyer - Principal, PRM Consulting Group, Inc.
This program has been preapproved by HRCI for 1.5 Business Recertification credit hours toward aPHRTM
, PHR, PHRca, SPHR, GPHR, PHRiTM
. The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s (HRCI) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
This program has been submitted to SHRM and is valid for 1.5 Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM
A special thanks to our program sponsor:
delivers best-in-class global and domestic employee relocation solutions and talent mobility program management for the Fortune 1000, and has significant GovCon experience. Aires focuses on people, process, and technology to deliver world-class service. The company has achieved the following quality and cybersecurity certifications: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, FIDI-FAIM, C-TPAT, and Privacy Shield. Clients are assured of a focus on quality and customer service excellence when partnering with Aires.
For more information, please contact Tim Kernan, email@example.com
, 412-418-6142, and visit, www.aires.com