Start Date: 5/10/2023 7:45 AM EDT
End Date: 5/10/2023 10:00 AM EDT
Venue Name: Westwood Country Club Location:
800 Maple Ave East
Vienna, VA United States 22180
HR Alliance DC
Networking: 7:45 - 8:15 AM
Join us early for an opportunity to meet new people!
In today’s hybrid work world (a.k.a. managing people you don’t see), leaders are struggling to create high-performing teams and drive business results.
What leaders are thinking, but aren’t willing to say:
- The current state of work is broken
- Teams are falling apart, disengaged, and burnt out
- Performance and productivity are suffering
And the elephant in the room is hybrid work.
But it's not too late to turn things around. There is always a way...
In this transformative workshop, Joe Mechlinski will show you how to create a thriving culture that delivers business results and empowers your team to succeed in today's hybrid work environment.
You’ll learn how to:
- Combat over-scheduling with asynchronous meetings and collaboration
- Harness the power of AI to unblock bias and blindspots
- Build digital leadership and emotional intelligence to address digital fatigue
Through interactive exercises and hands-on experiences, you'll walk away with actionable insights and a roadmap for moving your team from apathetic to all-in using their heads, hearts, and guts.
Don't miss this opportunity to shift your leadership, evolve your digital culture, and unleash your team's full potential.
The first 150 to register will receive a free copy of Joe's latest book!
Joe Mechlinski, Founder and CEO of SHIFT
, Founder and CEO of SHIFT, New York Times bestselling author, and TEDx speaker, wants to change the way we work to transform the way we live. At SHIFT, a tech-enabled management consulting firm nationally recognized as a ‘Best Workplace,’
Joe helps leaders build healthy and high-performing organizations by disrupting outdated norms, building engaged teams, and using technology to unlock human potential. Passionate about equity in the workplace, Joe is a partner at Conscious Venture Partners: a group that invests in minority and female-founded businesses.
This program will be submitted to HRCI for 1.50 HR (General) recertification credits for aPHRTM
, PHR, PHRca, SPHR, GPHR, PHRiTM
designations. It will also be submitted to SHRM for 1.50 Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP and the SHRM-SCP certifications.
Pricing for the In-Person Program:
- This program will be In-Person only.
- There is free on-site parking.
- In-Person Registration Closes at 5:00 PM on 5.8.23.
- Individual and Organizational Members - Free; Guests - $50
- Annual Sponsors - Free; Guests - $50
- Virtual Members - $25; Guests - $50
- Org. Member Substitutes - Free (promo code must be entered)
- Public - $100