Start Date: 10/14/2020 9:00 AM EDT
End Date: 10/14/2020 10:00 AM EDT
Venue Name: Zoom Virtual Meeting
HR Alliance DC
In early April, the HR Alliance Board of Directors launched Wednesday online IDEA EXCHANGES that are open (available) to all HR leaders in the District, Maryland and Virginia. The objective is to provide opportunities for HR leaders to come together and share ideas, strategies and practices to help our profession, our employers and our peers successfully maneuver during these uncertain times.
IDEA EXCHANGES are not seminars, sales pitches or formal programs. They are open platforms for professional dialogue during which breakout sessions will allow exploration of specific topics, and group sharing for all participants. The IDEA EXCHANGE, facilitated by an HR Alliance Board or Committee Member, will allow participants to specifically discuss a particular topic.
Topic for this session:
Communicating your Organization's Culture During the Recruiting Process
- How is your organization communicating its culture to prospective candidates during this time of having mostly a virtual work environment?
- What is your organization doing to help new hires feel included – especially if they are currently working 100% virtually?
- We will be taking care of registration for you within Zoom. Once we have done so, you will receive an email confirmation. We will also try to send Zoom registration information the night before and/or morning of the event.
- Members - no charge, registration required by logging in and using "Member" registration path
- Organizational Membership Substitutes - contact email@example.com for assistance with registration
- Non-members, Guests of Members, Public - $10 (Follow the "Public" registration path)
Not a member? Click here
to review our membership options or Join Now!