HR Alliance has created this page to provide resources that might be useful for our members and friends. We have resources generated by our Annual Sponsors as well as HR-related articles and tools. Also included are links to local, state and federals websites.
- Managing Your Business Through the Coronavirus Crisis - provided by HUB International
- The New CARES Act: A COVID-19 Law - provided by Cordia Resources
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic Information Hub - provided by Gallagher
- Dr. Josiah Ryabinov presents: Work from Home Pain Free; Four Easy Stretches for Working from Home; How to make your own stand up desk - provided by Airrosti
- Stay Informed on Coronavirus - provided by Mercer
- Coronavirus - COVID-19 Resource Portal - provided by Brown & Brown Insurance
Articles and Other Tools
- Job-Seeking in the Time of the Coronavirus - Elizabeth Mashakas
- Return to Work Challenges After COVID - HR Morning
- Getting the Workforce Back to Work - McGriff
- Potential Employment Law Issues Arising From the COVID-19 Pandemic (Part 2) - Stephen Stern
- Crisis Survival Toolkit - Leading through uncertain times requires agility, empathy, and transparent communication. These resources will help you adapt to changing circumstances.
- How to conduct a remote interview - As a potential employer, you may already be used to conducting remote interviews, but when all your interviews are remote, what are things you should keep in mind to still get the same impact? Find out in this blog.
- Surviving a hiring freeze: 5 tips for HR - Times of economic uncertainty require a measured approach and decisive action from leadership. Navigating a hiring freeze indefinitely is manageable if you have the right people and priorities in place. Here are 5 tips.
- [Video] How to effectively work from home - For many businesses, remote work will become a critical resource in the coming days and weeks. And for many employees, this’ll mean working away from the office for the very first time. Here are tips for effectively working from home.
- 26 Easy Ways to Make Your Online Meetings, Workshops, and Programs a Success - By Deborah Grayson Riegel
- Visionary Leadership - Seth Kahan
- 10 Questions for an HR Pandemic Plan - Jackie Wiles
- Tips for recognizing and avoiding COVID-19-related fraud
- A series of trainings about how to work from home successfully and securely
- Boosting the Resilience of Your Workforce - Rachel Druckenmiller
- BurnAlong - Features a corporate wellness platform and online app.
State/Region Specific Resources